A comparative study of odor identification and odor discrimination deficits in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 14, pages 1984–1990, 30 October 2008
How to Cite
Boesveldt, S., Verbaan, D., Knol, D. L., Visser, M., van Rooden, S. M., van Hilten, J. J. and Berendse, H. W. (2008), A comparative study of odor identification and odor discrimination deficits in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 23: 1984–1990. doi: 10.1002/mds.22155
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2008
- Alkemade-Keuls Foundation
- Dutch Parkinson's Disease Association
- Princess Beatrix Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!