Dr. Marson and Dr. Harrell receive royalty income through UABRF.
Medical decision-making capacity in cognitively impaired Parkinson's disease patients without dementia†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 1867–1874, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Martin, R. C., Okonkwo, O. C., Hill, J., Griffith, H. R., Triebel, K., Bartolucci, A., Nicholas, A. P., Watts, R. L., Stover, N., Harrell, L. E., Clark, D. and Marson, D. C. (2008), Medical decision-making capacity in cognitively impaired Parkinson's disease patients without dementia. Mov. Disord., 23: 1867–1874. doi: 10.1002/mds.22170
Potential conflict of interest: The decisional capacity measure used in the study is owned by the UAB Research Foundation (UABRF).
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2007
- National Institute on Aging
- Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Grant Numbers: (1P50 AG16582) (Marson, PI), 1R01 AG021927 (Marson, PI)
- UAB Department of Neurology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.