Entacapone improves absorption of a coadministered salt in patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1458–1461, 30 July 2008
How to Cite
Müller, T., Woitalla, D., Goetze, O. and Erdmann, C. (2008), Entacapone improves absorption of a coadministered salt in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 23: 1458–1461. doi: 10.1002/mds.22176
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Gö 1358/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.