No potential conflict of interest.
Neuronal gene expression correlates of Parkinson's disease with dementia†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1588–1595, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Stamper, C., Siegel, A., Liang, W. S., Pearson, J. V., Stephan, D. A., Shill, H., Connor, D., Caviness, J. N., Sabbagh, M., Beach, T. G., Adler, C. H. and Dunckley, T. (2008), Neuronal gene expression correlates of Parkinson's disease with dementia. Mov. Disord., 23: 1588–1595. doi: 10.1002/mds.22184
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
- National Parkinson Foundation
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: K01AG024079, R21AG029576
- Arizona Biomedical Research Commission. Grant Numbers: 04-800, 40001, 05-901
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (The Prescott Family Initiative)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|SupplementaryTable1.xls||133K||Supplementary Table 1|
|SupplementaryTable2.xls||392K||Supplementary Table 2|
|SupplementaryTable3.xls||30727K||Supplementary Table 3|
|SupplementaryTable31.xls||15483K||Supplementary Table 3-1|
|SupplementaryTable32.xls||15477K||Supplementary Table 3-2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.