No potential conflict of interest.
Huntington CAG repeat size does not modify onset age in familial Parkinson's disease: The GenePD study†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1596–1601, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
McNicoll, C. F., Latourelle, J. C., MacDonald, M. E., Lew, M. F., Suchowersky, O., Klein, C., Golbe, L. I., Mark, M. H., Growdon, J. H., Wooten, G. F., Watts, R. L., Guttman, M., Racette, B. A., Perlmutter, J. S., Ahmed, A., Shill, H. A., Singer, C., Saint-Hilaire, M. H., Massood, T., Huskey, K. W., DeStefano, A. L., Gillis, T., Mysore, J., Goldwurm, S., Pezzoli, G., Baker, K. B., Itin, I., Litvan, I., Nicholson, G., Corbett, A., Nance, M., Drasby, E., Isaacson, S., Burn, D. J., Chinnery, P. F., Pramstaller, P. P., Al-Hinti, J., Moller, A. T., Ostergaard, K., Sherman, S. J., Roxburgh, R., Snow, B., Slevin, J. T., Cambi, F., Gusella, J. F. and Myers, R. H. (2008), Huntington CAG repeat size does not modify onset age in familial Parkinson's disease: The GenePD study. Mov. Disord., 23: 1596–1601. doi: 10.1002/mds.22186
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
- PHS. Grant Number: R01 NS36711-09
- Genetic Linkage Study in PD. Grant Number: P50 NS16367-27
- Huntington disease Center without walls
- Huntington's Disease Society of America
- Huntington Society of Canada
- Hereditary Disease Foundation
- Massachusetts Huntington's Disease Society of America
- Coalition for the Cure of HDSA
- Bumpus Foundation
- Jerry MacDonald HD research fund
- Italian Telethon. Grant Number: n. GTB07001
- Fondazione Grigioni per il Morbo di Parkinson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.