Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 319–328, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Jenkinson, N., Nandi, D., Muthusamy, K., Ray, N. J., Gregory, R., Stein, J. F. and Aziz, T. Z. (2009), Anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of the pedunculopontine nucleus . Mov. Disord., 24: 319–328. doi: 10.1002/mds.22189
This article is part of the journal's online CME program. The CME activity including form, can be found online at http://www.movementdisorders.org/education/journalcme/
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
- Medical Research Council UK
- Charles Wolfson Charitable Foundation
- Oxford Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!