No potential conflict of interest.
Alternate trains of postural muscle vibration promote cyclic body displacement in standing parkinsonian patients†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 2186–2193, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
De Nunzio, A. M., Nardone, A., Picco, D., Nilsson, J. and Schieppati, M. (2008), Alternate trains of postural muscle vibration promote cyclic body displacement in standing parkinsonian patients. Mov. Disord., 23: 2186–2193. doi: 10.1002/mds.22201
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
- Italian Ministry of Education
- Ricerca Finalizzata 2003 and 2005
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Numbers: PRIN 2003, 2003050011, FIRB 2001, RBNE01FJ4J
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.