Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Ipsilateral sequential arm movements after unilateral subthalamic deep-brain stimulation in patients with Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1718–1724, 15 September 2008
How to Cite
Agostino, R., Dinapoli, L., Modugno, N., Iezzi, E., Gregori, B., Esposito, V., Romanelli, P. and Berardelli, A. (2008), Ipsilateral sequential arm movements after unilateral subthalamic deep-brain stimulation in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 23: 1718–1724. doi: 10.1002/mds.22203
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.