Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Two-year follow-up on the effect of unilateral subthalamic deep brain stimulation in highly asymmetric Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 329–335, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Kim, H.-J., Paek, S. H., Kim, J.-Y., Lee, J.-Y., Lim, Y. H., Kim, D. G. and Jeon, B. S. (2009), Two-year follow-up on the effect of unilateral subthalamic deep brain stimulation in highly asymmetric Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 329–335. doi: 10.1002/mds.22211
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2007
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Republic of Korea. Grant Number: AO30001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.