Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Elevated serotonin transporter binding in depressed patients with Parkinson's disease: A preliminary PET study with [11C]DASB†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1776–1780, 15 September 2008
How to Cite
Boileau, I., Warsh, J. J., Guttman, M., Saint-Cyr, J. A., McCluskey, T., Rusjan, P., Houle, S., Wilson, A. A., Meyer, J. H. and Kish, S. J. (2008), Elevated serotonin transporter binding in depressed patients with Parkinson's disease: A preliminary PET study with [11C]DASB. Mov. Disord., 23: 1776–1780. doi: 10.1002/mds.22212
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2008
- Michael J Fox Foundation, Canada CIHR
- National Parkinson Foundation (Miami) Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.