Pontential conflict of interest: None reported.
Arm swing is reduced in idiopathic cervical dystonia†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1784–1787, 15 September 2008
How to Cite
Kägi, G., Schwingenschuh, P. and Bhatia, K. P. (2008), Arm swing is reduced in idiopathic cervical dystonia. Mov. Disord., 23: 1784–1787. doi: 10.1002/mds.22216
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2008
- Swiss Parkinson's Disease Association
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!