Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
What relation is there between deep brain stimulation and coping strategies in Parkinson's disease?†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1780–1784, 15 September 2008
How to Cite
Montel, S. and Bungener, C. (2008), What relation is there between deep brain stimulation and coping strategies in Parkinson's disease?. Mov. Disord., 23: 1780–1784. doi: 10.1002/mds.22217
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.