Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Walking speed during single and dual tasks in Parkinson's disease: Which characteristics are important? †
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2312–2318, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Rochester, L., Nieuwboer, A., Baker, K., Hetherington, V., Willems, A.-M., Kwakkel, G., Van Wegen, E., Lim, I. and Jones, D. (2008), Walking speed during single and dual tasks in Parkinson's disease: Which characteristics are important? . Mov. Disord., 23: 2312–2318. doi: 10.1002/mds.22219
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2007
- European Commission Framework V. Grant Number: QLK6-2001-00120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.