Potential conflict of interest: K. Dujardin has been involved in the development of the Lille Apathy Rating Scale, and S. Starkstein has been involved in the development of the Apathy Scale. None of the authors have any financial interest in the use of any of the scales included in this reviews.
Apathy and anhedonia rating scales in Parkinson's disease: Critique and recommendations†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 14, pages 2004–2014, 30 October 2008
How to Cite
Leentjens, A. F.G., Dujardin, K., Marsh, L., Martinez-Martin, P., Richard, I. H., Starkstein, S. E., Weintraub, D., Sampaio, C., Poewe, W., Rascol, O., Stebbins, G. T. and Goetz, C. G. (2008), Apathy and anhedonia rating scales in Parkinson's disease: Critique and recommendations. Mov. Disord., 23: 2004–2014. doi: 10.1002/mds.22229
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.