Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
The duration of the motor response to apomorphine boluses is conditioned by the length of a prior infusion in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 762–766, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Vaamonde, J., Flores, J. M., Weisser, R., Ibañez, R. and Obeso, J. A. (2009), The duration of the motor response to apomorphine boluses is conditioned by the length of a prior infusion in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 762–766. doi: 10.1002/mds.22234
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.