Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Determination of the longitudinal validity and minimally important difference of the 8-item Parkinson's Disease Questionnaire (PDQ-8)†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 183–187, 30 January 2009
How to Cite
Luo, N., Tan, L. C.S., Zhao, Y., Lau, P.-N., Au, W.-L. and Li, S. C. (2009), Determination of the longitudinal validity and minimally important difference of the 8-item Parkinson's Disease Questionnaire (PDQ-8). Mov. Disord., 24: 183–187. doi: 10.1002/mds.22240
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.