Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Coffee, caffeine-related genes, and Parkinson's disease: A case–control study†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 14, pages 2033–2040, 30 October 2008
How to Cite
Facheris, M. F., Schneider, N. K., Lesnick, T. G., de Andrade, M., Cunningham, J. M., Rocca, W. A. and Maraganore, D. M. (2008), Coffee, caffeine-related genes, and Parkinson's disease: A case–control study. Mov. Disord., 23: 2033–2040. doi: 10.1002/mds.22247
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS 33978, ES 10751
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.