Cecilia Marelli and Laura Canafoglia contributed equally to this work.
A neurophysiological study of myoclonus in patients with DYT11 myoclonus-dystonia syndrome†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 14, pages 2041–2048, 30 October 2008
How to Cite
Marelli, C., Canafoglia, L., Zibordi, F., Ciano, C., Visani, E., Zorzi, G., Garavaglia, B., Barzaghi, C., Albanese, A., Soliveri, P., Leone, M., Panzica, F., Scaioli, V., Pincherle, A., Nardocci, N. and Franceschetti, S. (2008), A neurophysiological study of myoclonus in patients with DYT11 myoclonus-dystonia syndrome. Mov. Disord., 23: 2041–2048. doi: 10.1002/mds.22256
Potential conflict of interest: None reported
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.