This article is part of the journal's online CME program. The CME activity including form, can be found online at http://www.movementdisorders.org/education/journalcme/
Brain response to complex visual stimuli in Parkinson's patients with hallucinations: A functional magnetic resonance imaging study†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2335–2343, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Ramírez-Ruiz, B., Martí, M.-J., Tolosa, E., Falcón, C., Bargalló, N., Valldeoriola, F. and Junqué, C. (2008), Brain response to complex visual stimuli in Parkinson's patients with hallucinations: A functional magnetic resonance imaging study. Mov. Disord., 23: 2335–2343. doi: 10.1002/mds.22258
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
- CIBERNED. Grant Numbers: 2005SGR00836, 2005SGR00855
- Generalitat de Catalunya
- Award “Distinció per a la promoció de recerca Universitària Generalitat de Catalunya”
- Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte. Grant Number: AP-2001-0823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.