Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Consanguineous Iranian kindreds with severe Tourette syndrome†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 14, pages 2079–2083, 30 October 2008
How to Cite
Motlagh, M. G., Seddigh, A., Dashti, B., Leckman, J. F. and Alaghband-Rad, J. (2008), Consanguineous Iranian kindreds with severe Tourette syndrome. Mov. Disord., 23: 2079–2083. doi: 10.1002/mds.22261
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2008
- Tourette Syndrome Association. Grant Numbers: NIH, K23RR016118, R01NS043520, K05MH076273
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mds_22261_sm_SuppMat.doc||403K||Pedigrees of the eleven additional consanguineous Iranian kindreds|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.