Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Case series of painful legs and moving toes: Clinical and electrophysiologic observations†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 14, pages 2062–2066, 30 October 2008
How to Cite
Alvarez, M. V., Driver-Dunckley, E. E., Caviness, J. N., Adler, C. H. and Evidente, V. G. H. (2008), Case series of painful legs and moving toes: Clinical and electrophysiologic observations. Mov. Disord., 23: 2062–2066. doi: 10.1002/mds.22272
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!