Potential conflict of interest: The study was funded by an unrestricted grant from GE Healthcare (formerly Amersham Health) to PBE consulting, Verona, Italy (Berto and Lopatriello). At the time of the study Michael Chambers was an employee of GE Healthcare. Lieven Annemans received an unrestricted grant from GE healthcare for the development of the original model. Angelo Antonini and Filippo Tamma have received consultancy fees from GE Healthcare.
Cost-effectiveness of 123I-FP-CIT SPECT in the differential diagnosis of essential tremor and Parkinson's disease in Italy†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 2202–2209, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Antonini, A., Berto, P., Lopatriello, S., Tamma, F., Annemans, L. and Chambers, M. (2008), Cost-effectiveness of 123I-FP-CIT SPECT in the differential diagnosis of essential tremor and Parkinson's disease in Italy. Mov. Disord., 23: 2202–2209. doi: 10.1002/mds.22278
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.