Letter to the Editor
Transcranial direct current stimulation in two patients with Tourette syndrome
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 2259–2261, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Mrakic-Sposta, S., Marceglia, S., Mameli, F., Dilena, R., Tadini, L. and Priori, A. (2008), Transcranial direct current stimulation in two patients with Tourette syndrome. Mov. Disord., 23: 2259–2261. doi: 10.1002/mds.22292
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Tourette Syndrome Association
- Fondazione IRCCS Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico
- Regina Elena (Milan, Italy)
- Università degli Studi di Milano (Italy)
- Ministero della Sanità (Italy)
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica (Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.