Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Atypical parkinsonism in the Caribbean island of Guadeloupe: Etiological role of the mitochondrial complex I inhibitor annonacin†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 2122–2128, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Lannuzel, A., Ruberg, M. and Michel, P. P. (2008), Atypical parkinsonism in the Caribbean island of Guadeloupe: Etiological role of the mitochondrial complex I inhibitor annonacin. Mov. Disord., 23: 2122–2128. doi: 10.1002/mds.22300
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2008
- National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale
- Contrat de Recherche et d'Etude Stratégique - CeRS 4CR07F and Contrat d'Interface
- Institut des Maladies Rares. Grant Number: GISMR0314
- Secrétariat d'Etat à l'Outre-Mer
- University Hospital Antilles-Guyane (CHU de Pointe à- Pitre, Guadeloupe, F.W.I.)
- Centre de Recherche Pierre Fabre
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.