Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Poststroke restless legs syndrome and lesion location: Anatomical considerations†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 77–84, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Lee, S.-J., Kim, J.-S., Song, I.-U., An, J.-Y., Kim, Y.-I. and Lee, K.-S. (2009), Poststroke restless legs syndrome and lesion location: Anatomical considerations. Mov. Disord., 24: 77–84. doi: 10.1002/mds.22303
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.