The First two authors contributed equally to this work.
Spectrum of movement disorders associated with glutaric aciduria type 1: A study of 16 patients†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2392–2397, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Gitiaux, C., Roze, E., Kinugawa, K., Flamand-Rouvière, C., Boddaert, N., Apartis, E., Valayannopoulos, V., Touati, G., Motte, J., Devos, D., Mention, K., Dobbelaere, D., Rodriguez, D., Roubertie, A., Chabrol, B., Feillet, F., Vidailhet, M. and Bahi-Buisson, N. (2008), Spectrum of movement disorders associated with glutaric aciduria type 1: A study of 16 patients. Mov. Disord., 23: 2392–2397. doi: 10.1002/mds.22313
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.