Members of The Spanish-American Longitudinal PD Patient Study Group are listed in the Appendix.
The clinical impression of severity index for Parkinson's disease: International validation study†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 211–217, 30 January 2009
How to Cite
Martínez-Martín, P., Rodríguez-Blázquez, C., Forjaz, M. J. and de Pedro, J. (2009), The clinical impression of severity index for Parkinson's disease: International validation study. Mov. Disord., 24: 211–217. doi: 10.1002/mds.22320
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2008
- Intramural Research Programme grant from the Carlos III Institute of Health. Grant Number: Code: EPY1271/05
- Spanish Longitudinal PD Patient Study
- Estudio longitudinal de pacientes con enfermedad de Parkinson—ELEP
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MDS22320SuppTableA.doc||28K||Table A. Summary of model fit statistics for confirmatory factor analysis of CISI-PD|
|MDS22320SuppTableB.doc||29K||Table B. Multiple linear regression model of CISI-PD|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.