Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 519–525, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Blazquez, C., Frades-Payo, B., Forjaz, M. J., de Pedro-Cuesta, J. and Martinez-Martin, P. (2009), Psychometric attributes of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 519–525. doi: 10.1002/mds.22321
Members of Longitudinal Parkinson's Disease Patient Study (Estudio longitudinal de pacientes con enfermedad de Parkinson—ELEP) Group are listed in the Appendix.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2008
- Intramural Research Program
- Carlos III Institute of Health. Grant Number: EPY1271/05
- The Carlos III Institute of Health
- Consortium for Biomedical Research in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red sobre Enfermedades Neurodegenerativas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.