The first two authors have equally contributed to this study.
Essential tremor might be less frequent than Parkinson's disease in North Israel Arab villages†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 119–122, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Glik, A., Masarwa, M., Abuful, A., Deeb, A., Strugatsky, R., Farrer, L. A., Friedland, R. P. and Inzelberg, R. (2009), Essential tremor might be less frequent than Parkinson's disease in North Israel Arab villages. Mov. Disord., 24: 119–122. doi: 10.1002/mds.22324
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1 AG017173, R01 AG09029, RO1 HG/AG02213
- Joseph and Florence Mandel Research Fund
- Nickman Family, GOJO Corp.
- Fullerton Foundation
- Institute for the Study of Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.