Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Extended testing across, not within, tasks raises diagnostic accuracy of smell testing in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 85–90, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Boesveldt, S., de Muinck Keizer, R.-J. O., Knol, D. L., Wolters, E. Ch. and Berendse, H. W. (2009), Extended testing across, not within, tasks raises diagnostic accuracy of smell testing in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 85–90. doi: 10.1002/mds.22325
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2008
- Alkemade-Keuls Foundation
- Dutch Parkinson's Disease Association
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.