Letter to the editor
Re: Botulinum toxin type B vs. Type a in toxin-naïve patients with cervical dystonia: Randomized, double-blind, noninferiority trial
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1098–1099, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Mueller, J. (2009), Re: Botulinum toxin type B vs. Type a in toxin-naïve patients with cervical dystonia: Randomized, double-blind, noninferiority trial. Mov. Disord., 24: 1098–1099. doi: 10.1002/mds.22339
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.