Potential conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest related to this program. Financial disclosure is listed in acknowledgements.
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2398–2403, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G., Nutt, J. G. and Stebbins, G. T. (2008), The Unified Dyskinesia Rating Scale: Presentation and clinimetric profile. Mov. Disord., 23: 2398–2403. doi: 10.1002/mds.22341
Members of the “UDysRS Working Group” are listed as an Appendix.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2008
- Michael J. Fox Foundation (MJFF)
- EMD/Merck KGaA Pharmaceuticals
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation Research Center
- National Parkinson Disease Center of Excellence
- Biogen Boehringer-Ingelheim
- EMD Pharmaceuticals
- I3 Research
- GlaxoSmith Kline
- Merck KGaA
- Merck and Co.
- Oxford Biomedica
- Solstice Neuroscience
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Fragile X Foundation
- Kinetics Foundation
- Kinetics Fdn
- National Parkinson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.