Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Beta activity in the subthalamic nucleus during sleep in patients with Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 254–260, 30 January 2009
How to Cite
Urrestarazu, E., Iriarte, J., Alegre, M., Clavero, P., Rodríguez-Oroz, M. C., Guridi, J., Obeso, J. A. and Artieda, J. (2009), Beta activity in the subthalamic nucleus during sleep in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 254–260. doi: 10.1002/mds.22351
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2008
- UTE project CIMA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.