Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Walking stability using harmonic ratios in Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 261–267, 30 January 2009
How to Cite
Lowry, K. A., Smiley-Oyen, A. L., Carrel, A. J. and Kerr, J. P. (2009), Walking stability using harmonic ratios in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 261–267. doi: 10.1002/mds.22352
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.