Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Gait and balance in essential tremor: Variable effects of bilateral thalamic stimulation†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 386–391, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Earhart, G. M., Clark, B. R., Tabbal, S. D. and Perlmutter, J. S. (2009), Gait and balance in essential tremor: Variable effects of bilateral thalamic stimulation. Mov. Disord., 24: 386–391. doi: 10.1002/mds.22356
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2008
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: K01 HD048437, R01 NS041509
- American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA) Center for Advanced PD Research at Washington University
- Greater St. Louis Chapter of the APDA
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital Foundation (the Elliot H. Stein Family Fund and the Jack Buck Fund for PD Research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.