Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Lane and Dr. He are employees of Novartis, sponsors of this study.
BuChE-K and APOE ϵ4 allele frequencies in Lewy body dementias, and influence of genotype and hyperhomocysteinemia on cognitive decline†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 392–400, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Lane, R., He, Y., Morris, C., Leverenz, J. B., Emre, M. and Ballard, C. (2009), BuChE-K and APOE ϵ4 allele frequencies in Lewy body dementias, and influence of genotype and hyperhomocysteinemia on cognitive decline. Mov. Disord., 24: 392–400. doi: 10.1002/mds.22357
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.