Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
A novel hereditary spastic paraplegia with dystonia linked to chromosome 2q24-2q31†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 364–370, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Gilbert, D. L., Leslie, E. J., Keddache, M. and Leslie, N. D. (2009), A novel hereditary spastic paraplegia with dystonia linked to chromosome 2q24-2q31. Mov. Disord., 24: 364–370. doi: 10.1002/mds.22363
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2008
- Divisions of Human Genetics
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fund at the University of Cincinnati
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.