Potential conflict of interest: Drs. Jankovic and Kenney received research grants and honoraria from Merz. Drs. Grafe, Goertelmeyer, and Comes are Merz employees. The authors have followed the Journal's policy on ghost-writing (Movement Disorders 2005, 20:1536).
Relationship between various clinical outcome assessments in patients with blepharospasm†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 407–413, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Jankovic, J., Kenney, C., Grafe, S., Goertelmeyer, R. and Comes, G. (2009), Relationship between various clinical outcome assessments in patients with blepharospasm. Mov. Disord., 24: 407–413. doi: 10.1002/mds.22368
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.