Intention tremor in essential tremor: Prevalence and association with disease duration
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 626–627, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Frucht, S. J. and Rios, E. (2009), Intention tremor in essential tremor: Prevalence and association with disease duration. Mov. Disord., 24: 626–627. doi: 10.1002/mds.22370
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2009
- National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD). Grant Number: R01 NS039422
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation (New York, NY)
- Arlene Bronstein Essential Tremor Research Fund (Columbia University)
- Claire O'Neil Essential Tremor Research Fund (Columbia University)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.