Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
LRRK2 R1628P variant is a risk factor of Parkinson's disease among Han-Chinese from mainland China†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1902–1905, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Burgunder, J.-M., An, X., Wu, Y., Chen, W., Zhang, J., Wang, Y., Xu, Y., Gou, Y., Yuan, G., Mao, X. and Peng, R. (2009), LRRK2 R1628P variant is a risk factor of Parkinson's disease among Han-Chinese from mainland China. Mov. Disord., 24: 1902–1905. doi: 10.1002/mds.22371
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2008
- Science and Technology Bureau of Sichuan Province
- People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2006J13-099
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.