Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Allied health care in Parkinson's disease: Referral, consultation, and professional expertise†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 282–286, 30 January 2009
How to Cite
Nijkrake, M. J., Keus, S. H.J., Oostendorp, R. A.B., Overeem, S., Mulleners, W., Bloem, B. R. and Munneke, M. (2009), Allied health care in Parkinson's disease: Referral, consultation, and professional expertise. Mov. Disord., 24: 282–286. doi: 10.1002/mds.22377
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2008
- Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre and ZonMw. Grant Number: 947-04-357
- VIDI. Grant Number: 016.076.352
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.