Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Shprecher has no financial conflicts of interest. Dr. Kurlan currently receives research support from Boehringer Ingelheim.
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 15–24, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Shprecher, D. and Kurlan, R. (2009), The management of tics. Mov. Disord., 24: 15–24. doi: 10.1002/mds.22378
This article is part of the journal's online CME program. The CME activity including form, can be found online at http://www.movementdisorders.org/education/journalcme/
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.