Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Testing objective measures of motor impairment in early Parkinson's disease: Feasibility study of an at-home testing device†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 551–556, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G., Stebbins, G. T., Wolff, D., DeLeeuw, W., Bronte-Stewart, H., Elble, R., Hallett, M., Nutt, J., Ramig, L., Sanger, T., Wu, A. D., Kraus, P. H., Blasucci, L. M., Shamim, E. A., Sethi, K. D., Spielman, J., Kubota, K., Grove, A. S., Dishman, E. and Taylor, C. B. (2009), Testing objective measures of motor impairment in early Parkinson's disease: Feasibility study of an at-home testing device. Mov. Disord., 24: 551–556. doi: 10.1002/mds.22379
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2008
- Kinetics Foundation. Intel Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.