Contributor Roles: Flavio Nobili: Conception and organization of the research project; writing the first manuscript draft. Giovanni Abruzzese: Conception and organization of the research project; review and critique of the manuscript draft. Silvia Morbelli: Design and execution of SPECT statistical analysis. Roberta Marchese: responsibility for patient selection, visit, interview and enrollment; review and critique of the manuscript draft. Nicola Girtler: methods: statistical analysis of neuropsychological data. Barbara Dessi: execution of the research project, mainly neuropsychological assessment. Andrea Brugnolo: review and critique of statistical analysis on neuropsychological data. Cinzia Canepa: patient salection, visit, interview and enrollment. Giorgos Chr. Drosos: review and critique of manuscript draft. Gianmario Sambuceti: supervising SPECT acquisition; SPECT technical quality control. Application of the EANM guidelines. Guido Rodriguez: Conception and organization of the research project; review and critique of the manuscript.
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 414–421, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Nobili, F., Abbruzzese, G., Morbelli, S., Marchese, R., Girtler, N., Dessi, B., Brugnolo, A., Canepa, C., Drosos, G. Chr., Sambuceti, G. and Rodriguez, G. (2009), Amnestic mild cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease: A brain perfusion SPECT study . Mov. Disord., 24: 414–421. doi: 10.1002/mds.22381
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.