Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Mitochondrial DNA haplogroups J and K are not protective for Parkinson's disease in the Australian community†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 290–292, 30 January 2009
How to Cite
Mehta, P., Mellick, G. D., Rowe, D. B., Halliday, G. M., Jones, M. M., Manwaring, N., Vandebona, H., Silburn, P. A., Wang, J. J., Mitchell, P. and Sue, C. M. (2009), Mitochondrial DNA haplogroups J and K are not protective for Parkinson's disease in the Australian community. Mov. Disord., 24: 290–292. doi: 10.1002/mds.22389
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
- Australian National Health & Medical Research Council, Canberra, Australia. Grant Number: 302166
- Australian Brain Foundation
- NSW Parkinson's Disease Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!