Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Atypical dystonic shoulder movements following neuralgic amyotrophy†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 293–296, 30 January 2009
How to Cite
Abdo, W. F., Bloem, B. R., Eijk, J. J., Geurts, A. C., van Alfen, N. and van de Warrenburg, B. P.C. (2009), Atypical dystonic shoulder movements following neuralgic amyotrophy. Mov. Disord., 24: 293–296. doi: 10.1002/mds.22398
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2008
- Stichting Internationaal Parkinson Fonds
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.