Disclosures: Drs. Hauser, Lew, Hurtig, Ondo, and Wojcieszek's institutions received compensation from Teva Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Teva Neuroscience, Inc. for their sites' conduct of the study. Drs. Hauser, Lew, Wojcieszek, and Ondo have received honoraria and consulting fees from Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. and/or Teva Neuroscience, Inc. Dr. Fitzer-Attas is an employee of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 564–573, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Hauser, R. A., Lew, M. F., Hurtig, H. I., Ondo, W. G., Wojcieszek, J. and Fitzer-Attas, C. J. (2009), Long-term outcome of early versus delayed rasagiline treatment in early Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 564–573. doi: 10.1002/mds.22402
Non-sponsor disclosures: Dr. Hauser has received honoraria or consulting fees from Bayer Schering Pharma AG, Bertek, Boehringer Ingelheim, Centopharm, Eisai Ltd, Genzyme, GlaxoSmithKline, Impax, Kyowa Pharmaceutical, Merck KgaA, Novartis, Ortho McNeil, Pfizer, Prestwick, Schwarz Pharma, Schering, Solvay, Teva Neuroscience, Valeant, and Vernalis. Dr Lew has received honoraria or consulting fees from Boehringer-Ingelheim, GSK, Allergan, Solstice, Novartis, Teva, Valeant, UCB, Bayer, BI, Kyowa,Schwarz Pharma,Ipsen, Prestwick, Vernalis. He has received research funding from Teva, BI, GSK, Kyowa, Solstice, Novartis, Schwarz Pharma/UCB, Ipsen, NIH, Eisai, Mentor, Solvay, Schering Plough. Dr. Wojcieszek has received honoraria from Schwartz Pharma and Valeant. Dr. Ondo has received honoraria or consulting fees from Bayer Schering Pharma AG, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Prestwick, UCB Pharma, Solvay, Teva Neuroscience, Valeant, Allergan, and Vernalis.
Members of “TEMPO Open-label Study Group” are listed as an Appendix.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2008
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Teva Neuroscience, Inc. (USA)
- H. Lundbeck A/S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.