The impact of an intense religious experience on motor symptoms in Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 473–474, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Moreno, J. L. L.-S. and de Yebenes, J. G. (2009), The impact of an intense religious experience on motor symptoms in Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 473–474. doi: 10.1002/mds.22405
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.