Members of the Longitudinal Parkinson's Disease Patient Study Group are listed as an Appendix.
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 526–532, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Forjaz, M. J., Rodriguez-Blázquez, C. and Martinez-Martin, P. (2009), Rasch analysis of the hospital anxiety and depression scale in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 526–532. doi: 10.1002/mds.22409
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2008
- The Spanish Longitudinal PD Patient Study
- Intramural Research Program grant from the Carlos III Institute of Health. Grant Number: EPY1271/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.