Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Friedreich's ataxia impact scale: A new measure striving to provide the flexibility required by today's studies†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 984–992, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Cano, S. J., Riazi, A., Schapira, A. H.V., Cooper, J. M. and Hobart, J. C. (2009), Friedreich's ataxia impact scale: A new measure striving to provide the flexibility required by today's studies. Mov. Disord., 24: 984–992. doi: 10.1002/mds.22420
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2008
- Royal Free Hospital
- School of Education, Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia
- Royal Society of Medicine (Ellison-Cliffe Travelling Fellowship)
- MS Society of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- NHS Technology Assessment Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.